Species with data from:
Guthrie, J.P., Hydration of carboxamides. Evaluation of the free energy change for addition of water to acetamide and formamide derivatives, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1974, 96, 3608-3615.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Formic acid (CH2O2)
- Methyl formate (C2H4O2)
- Acetic anhydride (C4H6O3)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Methanamine, 1,1-dimethoxy-N,N-dimethyl- (C5H13NO2)
- 1,1-dimethoxyethyl(dimethyl)amine (C6H15NO2)