Species with data from:
Fuss, W.; Bock, H., Photoelectron spectra and molecular properties. XXXVI. (H3C)3B, (H3C)2BF, (H3C)2BN(CH3)2, and (H3C)2CC(CH3)2: The use of ionization potentials in assigning UV spectra, J. Chem. Phys., 1974, 61, 1613.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- Borane, trimethyl- (C3H9B)
- Boranamine, N,N,1,1-tetramethyl- (C4H12BN)
- Borane, fluorodimethyl- (C2H6BF)