Species with data from:
Debies, T.P.; Rabalais, J.W., Photoelectron spectra of substituted benzenes. III. Bonding with Group V substituents, Inorg. Chem., 1974, 13, 308.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- Diphenylamine (C12H11N)
- Benzylamine (C7H9N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diphenyl- (C18H15N)
- Phosphine, triphenyl- (C18H15P)
- Stibine, triphenyl- (C18H15Sb)
- Arsine, triphenyl- (C18H15As)
- Dimethylphenylphosphine (C8H11P)
- Phosphonous dichloride, phenyl- (C6H5Cl2P)
- Phenylphosphine (C6H7P)
- Phosphine, diphenyl- (C12H11P)
- diphenylarsine (C12H11As)