Species with data from:
Cowley, A.H.; Dewar, M.J.S.; Gilje, J.W.; Goodman, D.W.; Schweiger, J.R., Relationship between the photoelectron spectra and torsional barriers of aminophosphines, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1974, 340.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phosphine, tris(trifluoromethyl)- (C3F9P)
- Phosphonous dichloride, (trifluoromethyl)- (CCl2F3P)
- Phosphinous chloride, bis(trifluoromethyl)- (C2ClF6P)
- Phosphoramidous dichloride, dimethyl- (C2H6Cl2NP)
- Phosphonamidous chloride, N,N-dimethyl-p-(trifluoromethyl)- (C3H6ClF3NP)
- Phosphinous amide, N,N-dimethyl-p,p-bis(trifluoromethyl)- (C4H6F6NP)