Species with data from:
Asmus, P.; Klessinger, M., Photoelectron spectra of organic compounds. VI. Exocyclic methylene compounds, Tetrahedron, 1974, 30, 2477.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexene (C6H10)
- 2-Norbornene (C7H10)
- Cyclohexane, methylene- (C7H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]oct-2-ene (C8H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-ene, 5-methylene- (C8H10)
- 2-Methylenebicyclo[2.2.1]-heptane (C8H12)
- 2-Methylene-bicyclo[2.2.2]-octane (C9H14)
- Cyclohexane, 1,2-bis(methylene)- (C8H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 2,3-bis(methylene)- (C9H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]oct-2-ene,5-methylene- (C9H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]oct-2-ene,5,6-bis(methylene)- (C10H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-ene,5,6-bis(methylene)- (C9H10)
- Bicyclo[2.2.2]octane,2,3-bis(methylene)- (C10H14)
- Cyclohexene,4,5-bis(methylene)- (C8H10)
- Cyclohexene,4-methylene- (C7H10)