Species with data from:
Akopyan, M.E.; Loginov, Yu.V., Photoelectron spectra of trimethylamine derivatives, Opt. Spectrosc., 1974, 37, 250, In original 442.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- 1,2-Ethanediamine, N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C6H16N2)
- Acetonitrile, (dimethylamino)- (C4H8N2)
- Benzenemethanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Ethanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C4H11N)
- 2-Propyn-1-amine, N,N-dimethyl- (C5H9N)
- N-Allyl-N,N-dimethylamine (C5H11N)
- Benzeneethanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C10H15N)
- 2-Propanone, 1-(dimethylamino)- (C5H11NO)
- Glycine, N,N-dimethyl-, methyl ester (C5H11NO2)
- (CH3)2NCH2Si(CH3)3 (C6H17NSi)
- Methanediamine, N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C5H14N2)
- Methanamine, N,N-dimethyl-1-nitro- (C3H8N2O2)