Species with data from:
Zverev, V.V.; Vovna, V.I.; El'man, M.S.; Kitaev, Yu.P.; Vilesov, F.I., Photoelectronic spectra and electronic and three-dimensional structures of acyclic azines, Dokl. Phys. Chem., 1973, 213, 1100, In original 1117.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Propanone, (1-methylethylidene)hydrazone (C6H12N2)
- Acetaldehyde, ethylidenehydrazone (C4H8N2)
- Cyclohexanone, cyclohexylidenehydrazone (C12H20N2)
- N-Cyclohexyl acetonimine (C9H17N)