Species with data from:
Stearns, C.A.; Kohl, F.J., Mass spectrometric determination of the dissociation energies of gaseous Al2, AlSi, and AlSiO, High Temp. Sci., 1973, 5, 113.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- silicon monoxide (OSi)
- Silicon dicarbide (C2Si)
- Dialuminum monoxide (Al2O)
- Dialuminum (Al2)
- Disilicon carbide (CSi2)
- Gold dimer (Au2)
- Gold, compound with aluminum (1:1) (AlAu)
- Aluminum silicon monoxide (AlOSi)
- Aluminum, compound with silicon (AlSi)