Species with data from:
Rademacher, P., Photoelectron spectra and conformation of hydrazine derivatives, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 1973, 12, 408.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Piperazine (C4H10N2)
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)
- 1H,5H-Pyrazolo[1,2-a]pyrazole,tetrahydro- (C6H12N2)
- 1,1'-Bipiperidine (C10H20N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-bis(1-methylethyl)- (C6H16N2)
- Acetaldehyde, ethylidenehydrazone (C4H8N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-diethyl- (C4H12N2)
- Pyrazolidine (C3H8N2)
- 1,1'-Biaziridine (C4H8N2)
- Pyrazole, 3,4,4,5-tetramethyl- (C7H12N2)