NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Johnstone, R.A.W.; Mellon, F.A., Photoelectron spectroscopy of sulphur-containing heteroaromatics and molecular orbital calculations, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1973, 69, 1155.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dibenzothiophene (C12H8S)
- Thieno[3,2-b]thiophene (C6H4S2)
- 2,1,3-Benzothiadiazole (C6H4N2S)
- 1,2,3-Benzothiadiazole (C6H4N2S)