Species with data from:
Innorta, G.; Torroni, S.; Pignataro, S.; Mancini, V., The activation energy as guiding factor in the fragmentation of substituted diphenylmethanes, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1973, 7, 1399.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Benzenamine, 4,4'-methylenebis- (C13H14N2)
- p-Benzylphenol (C13H12O)
- Benzene, 1-nitro-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H11NO2)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14O)
- Benzene, 1,1'-methylenebis[4-nitro- (C13H10N2O4)
- Benzenamine, 4-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H13N)
- Benzenamine, 4-[(4-nitrophenyl)methyl]- (C13H12N2O2)