Species with data from:
Beez, M.; Bieri, G.; Bock, H.; Heilbronner, E., The ionization potentials of butadiene, hexatriene, andtheir methyl derivatives: evidence for through space interaction between double bond «pi»-orbitals and non-bonded pseudo-«pi» orbitals of methyl groups?, Helv. Chim. Acta, 1973, 56, 1028.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Isoprene (C5H8)
- 1,3-Pentadiene, (E)- (C5H8)
- 1,3-Butadiene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H10)
- 1,2-Butadiene (C4H6)
- 2,4-Hexadiene, 2,5-dimethyl- (C8H14)
- 2,4-Hexadiene, (E,E)- (C6H10)
- 1,3,5-Hexatriene, (E)- (C6H8)
- 1,3,5-Hexatriene, (Z)- (C6H8)
- 1,3,5-Heptatriene, (E,E)- (C7H10)