NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Andersen, N.H.; Syrdal, D.D.; Lawrence, B.M.; Terhune, S.J.; Hogg, J.W., Widespread occurrence of two heteroannular dienes of the cadalane skeleton, Phytochemistry, 1973, 12, 4, 827-833, https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-9422(73)80687-9 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,5,6,8a-hexahydro-4,7-dimethyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1S-cis)- (C15H24)
- «alpha»-Copaene (C15H24)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4,4a,5,6,8a-octahydro-7-methyl-4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,4a«beta»,8a«alpha»)- (C15H24)
- «alpha»-Muurolene (C15H24)
- Benzene, 1-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-4-methyl- (C15H22)
- «alpha»-Calacorene (C15H20)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1,6-dimethyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-, (1S-cis)- (C15H22)
- Epizonarene (C15H24)
- Zonarene (C15H24)
- «alpha»-Alaskene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Alaskene (C15H24)