Species with data from:
Thomas, R.K., Photoelectron spectroscopy of hydrogen-bonded systems: spectra of monomers, dimers and mixed complexes of carboxylic acides, Proc. R. Soc. London A:, 1972, 331, 249.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Propanoic acid (C3H6O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H8O2)
- Formic acid (CH2O2)
- Trifluoroacetic acid (C2HF3O2)
- Acetic acid dimer (C4H8O4)
- Propionic acid dimer (C6H12O4)
- Formic acid dimer (C2H4O4)