Species with data from:
Sweigart, D.A.; Turner, D.W., Lone pair orbitals and their interactions studied by photoelectron spectroscopy. I. Carboxylic acids and their derivatives, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1972, 94, 5592.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- Acetic acid, butyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Acetic acid, methyl ester (C3H6O2)
- Ethyl formate (C3H6O2)
- Isopropyl acetate (C5H10O2)
- Methyl formate (C2H4O2)
- Formic acid, propyl ester (C4H8O2)
- Formic acid, butyl ester (C5H10O2)
- Acetamide (C2H5NO)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Acetamide, N-methyl- (C3H7NO)
- Trifluoroacetic acid (C2HF3O2)
- Acetic acid, trifluoro-, ethyl ester (C4H5F3O2)
- 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl formate (C3H3F3O2)
- Acetic acid, 2,2,2-trifluoroethyl ester (C4H5F3O2)