Species with data from:
Pignataro, S.; Mancini, V.; Innorta, G.; Distefano, G., Ionization energies and ring orbital interaction in diarylmethanes and diaryleth, Z. Naturforsch., 1972, 27, 534.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diphenylmethane (C13H12)
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- Benzenamine, 4,4'-methylenebis- (C13H14N2)
- p-Benzylphenol (C13H12O)
- 4,4'-Dinitrobibenzyl (C14H12N2O4)
- Benzene, 1-nitro-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H11NO2)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14O)
- Benzene, 1-nitro-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H13NO2)
- Benzene, 1,1'-methylenebis[4-nitro- (C13H10N2O4)
- Benzenamine,4-[2-(4-nitrophenyl)ethyl]- (C14H14N2O2)
- Benzenamine, 4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H15N)
- Benzenamine, 4,4'-(1,2-ethanediyl)bis- (C14H16N2)
- Benzenamine, 4-(phenylmethyl)- (C13H13N)
- Benzenamine, 4-[(4-nitrophenyl)methyl]- (C13H12N2O2)
- Benzonitrile,4-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H11N)