Species with data from:
Lossing, F.P., Free radicals by mass spectrometry. XLIV. Ionization potentials bond dissociation energies for chloro-and fluoromethyl radicals, Bull. Soc. Chim. Belg., 1972, 81, 125.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Trichloromethane (CHCl3)
- Methylene chloride (CH2Cl2)
- Chloromethane (CH3Cl)
- Ethane, 1,1,2-trichloro- (C2H3Cl3)
- Difluoromethane (CH2F2)
- Trichloromethyl radical (CCl3)
- Difluoromethyl radical (CHF2)
- Dichloromethyl radical (CHCl2)
- Fluoromethyl radical (CH2F)
- Chloromethyl radical (CH2Cl)
- 1H-Cyclopropa[l]phenanthrene,1,1-dichloro-1a,9b-dihydro- (C15H10Cl2)