Species with data from:
Lloyd, D.R.; Lynaugh, N., Photoelectron studies of boron compounds. Part 3. Complexes of borane with Lewis bases, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1972, 68, 947.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Trimethylamine, compd. with borane (1:1) (C3H12BN)
- Borane carbonyl (CH3BO)
- Borane, compd. with dimethylamine (1:1) (C2H9BN)
- Methylamine borane(3) (CH8BN)
- Borane(3), compound with phosphorus trifluoride(1:1) (BF3H3P)
- Borine, compound with ammonia(1:1) (BH6N)