Species with data from:
Heilbronner, E.; Martin, H.D., The «pi»-orbital sequence in norbornadiene and related hydrocarbons, Helv. Chim. Acta, 1972, 55, 1490.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Norbornene (C7H10)
- 2,5-Norbornadiene (C7H8)
- Norbornane (C7H12)
- 7,7-Dimethyl-bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane (C9H16)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]hepta-2,5-diene, 7-(1-methylethylidene) (C10H12)
- Tricyclo[3.2.1.02,4]oct-6-ene,8-(1-methylethylidene)-,endo- (C11H14)
- Tricyclo[3.2.1.02,4]octane,8-(1-methylethylidene)-,endo- (C11H16)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-ene,7-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H14)