NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Brundle, C.R.; Robin, M.B.; Kuebler, N.A., Perfluoro effect in photoelectron spectroscopy. II. Aromatic molecules, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1972, 94, 1466.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Benzene, hexafluoro- (C6F6)
- 1,3,5-Triazine (C3H3N3)
- s-Triazaborane (B3H6N3)
- Perfluoronaphthalene (C10F8)
- Pyridine, pentafluoro- (C5F5N)
- Borazine,2,4,6-trifluoro- (B3F3H3N3)
- 1,3,5-Triazine, 2,4,6-trifluoro- (C3F3N3)