Species with data from:
Betteridge, D.; Thompson, M.; Baker, A.D.; Kemp, N.R., Photoelectron spectra of phosphorus halides, alkyl phosphites and phosphates, organophosphorus pesticides, and related compounds, Anal. Chem., 1972, 44, 2005.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethyl phosphate (C6H15O4P)
- Phosphorus trichloride (Cl3P)
- Phosphorus oxychloride (Cl3OP)
- Dichlorvos (C4H7Cl2O4P)
- Phosphorus tribromide (Br3P)
- Disulfoton (C8H19O2PS3)
- Trimethyl phosphite (C3H9O3P)
- Methylphosphonyl dichloride (CH3Cl2OP)
- Triethyl phosphite (C6H15O3P)
- phosphorus pentachloride (Cl5P)
- Phosphonous dichloride, phenyl- (C6H5Cl2P)
- Phosphinyl radical, dimethoxy- (C2H6O3P)
- Butonate (C8H14Cl3O5P)