Species with data from:
Beak, P.; Woods, T.S.; Mueller, D.S., Equilibrium studies. Substituent effects on methoxpyridine-1-methylpyridone equilibriums, Tetrahedron, 1972, 28, 5507-5524.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2(1H)-Quinolinone, 1-methyl- (C10H9NO)
- Pyridine, 2-chloro-6-methoxy- (C6H6ClNO)
- Quinoline, 2-methoxy- (C10H9NO)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone, 6-chloro-1-methyl- (C6H6ClNO)
- 1(2H)-Isoquinolinone, 2-methyl- (C10H9NO)
- Isoquinoline, 1-methoxy- (C10H9NO)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone, 4-methoxy-1,6-dimethyl- (C8H11NO2)
- 2(1H)-Quinolinone, 4-methoxy-1-methyl- (C11H11NO2)
- 2-Methoxy-1,6-dimethyl-4-pyridone (C8H11NO2)
- 2-Methoxy-1-methyl-4-quinolone (C11H11NO2)
- 2,4-Dimethoxy-6-methylpyridine (C8H11NO2)
- 2,4-Dimethoxyquinoline (C11H11NO2)