Species with data from:
Tsuda, S.; Yokohata, A.; Umaba, T., Measurement of negative ions formed by electron impact. VIII. Ionization efficiency curves of negative ions from methyl and ethyl cyanides, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 1971, 44, 1486.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hydrogen cyanide (CHN)
- Methylidyne, cyano- (C2N)
- Cyanomethylene (C2HN)
- Cyanomethyl radical (C2H2N)
- HCCN radical anion (C2HN-)
- Cyanoethynyl radical (C3N)
- Hydrogen cyanide anion (CHN-)