Species with data from:
Syrvatka, B.G.; Bel'ferman, A.L.; Gil'burd, M.M.; Moin, F.B., Determination of the dissociation energy of the double bond in some fluorochloro-substituted ethylenes and their ions by electron bombardment, J. Org. Chem. USSR, 1971, 7, 8, In original 9.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Trichloromonofluoromethane (CCl3F)
- Ethene, tetrafluoro- (C2F4)
- Ethene, chlorotrifluoro- (C2ClF3)
- Ethene, 1,1-difluoro- (C2H2F2)
- 1,2-dichloro-1,2-difluoroethylene (C2Cl2F2)
- Ethene, 1-chloro-1-fluoro- (C2H2ClF)