- Formula: C15H15Co3S2
- Molecular weight: 436.209
- CAS Registry Number: 11105-79-6
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Enthalpy of phase transition
|Htrs (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|5.2534||192.5||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Sorai, Kosaki, et al., 1971|
Entropy of phase transition
|Strs (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|28.894||192.5||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Sorai, Kosaki, et al., 1971|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Sorai, Kosaki, et al., 1971
Sorai, M.; Kosaki, A.; Suga, H.; Seki, S.; Yoshida, T.; Otsuka, S., Magnetic and thermal properties of crystals including isolated clusters. II. Heat capacity of Co3(C5H5)3S2 from 15 to 270 K and mechanism of phase transition, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan, 1971, 44, 2364-2371. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Htrs Enthalpy of phase transition Strs Entropy of phase transition
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.