NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Kozina, M.P.; Timofeeva, L.P.; Skuratov, S.M.; Belikova, N.A.; Milvitskaya, E.M.; Plate, A.F., The enthalpies of combustion of some bicyclic compounds, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1971, 3, 563-570.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 5-Ethylidene-2-norbornene, trans (C9H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-ene, 2-methyl- (C8H12)
- trans-2,3-Dimethyl-bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane (C9H16)
- 1,4-Dimethyl-bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane (C9H16)
- 1-Methyl-bicyclo[3.1.0]-hexane (C7H12)
- 1-Methylbicyclo[4.1.0]-heptane (C8H14)