Species with data from:
Good, W.D., The enthalpies of combustion and formation of some alkyl cyclopropanes, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1971, 3, 539-546.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclopropane, 1,2-dimethyl-, cis- (C5H10)
- Cyclopropane, ethyl- (C5H10)
- Cyclopropane, 1,1,2-trimethyl- (C6H12)
- Methylcyclopropane (C4H8)
- Cyclopropane, 1,1,2,2-tetramethyl- (C7H14)
- Cyclopropane, 1,2-dimethyl-, trans- (C5H10)