Species with data from:
Cumper, C.W.N.; Wood, J.W.M., Dielectric relaxation and dipole moments of substituted pyrroles., J. Chem. Soc. B, 1971, 1811.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrrole (C4H5N)
- Ethanone, 1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)- (C6H7NO)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 1-methyl- (C5H7N)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 2-methyl- (C5H7N)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 1-phenyl- (C10H9N)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 2-phenyl- (C10H9N)
- 2-Nitropyrrole (C4H4N2O2)