NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
McLafferty, F.W.; Wachs, T.; Lifshitz, C.; Innorta, G.; Irving, P., Substituent effects in unimolecular ion decompositions. XV. Mechanistic interpretations and the quasi-equilibrium theory, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1970, 92, 6867.
17 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Bibenzyl (C14H14)
- 4,4'-Dinitrobibenzyl (C14H12N2O4)
- Phenol, 3-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H14O)
- Benzene, 1-nitro-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H13NO2)
- Phenol, 4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H14O)
- Benzenamine,4-[2-(4-nitrophenyl)ethyl]- (C14H14N2O2)
- Benzene, 1-bromo-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H13Br)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C15H16O)
- Benzene, 1-fluoro-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H13F)
- Benzene, 1-iodo-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H13I)
- Bibenzyl, 3-chloro- (C14H13Cl)
- Benzonitrile, m-phenethyl- (C15H13N)
- Benzenamine, 4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C14H15N)
- Benzenamine, 4,4'-(1,2-ethanediyl)bis- (C14H16N2)
- Aniline, m-phenethyl- (C14H15N)
- Benzenamine, 3-(2-phenylethenyl)-, (E)- (C14H15N)
- Benzenamine, 4-(2-phenylethenyl)- (C14H15N)