Disperse Yellow 1
- Formula: C12H9N3O5
- Molecular weight: 275.2170
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BCPQALWAROJVLE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 119-15-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 4-[(2,4-dinitrophenyl)amino]-; Phenol, p-(2,4-dinitroanilino)-; Acetamine Yellow 2R; Acetoquinone Light Yellow 2RZ; Amacel Yellow RR; C.I. Disperse Yellow 1; C.I. 10345; Celliton Fast Yellow RR; Celliton Fast Yellow RRA-CF; Cilla Fast Yellow RR; Disperse Fast Yellow 2K; Disperse Yellow R; Dispersol Fast Yellow A; Dispersol Printing Yellow A; Fast Disperse Yellow 2K; Fenacet Fast Yellow 2R; Kayalon Fast Yellow RR; Microsetile Yellow 2R; N-2,4-Dinitrophenyl-4-aminophenol; Nyloquinone Yellow 2R; Perliton Yellow RR; Reliton Yellow R; Serisol Fast Yellow A; Setacyl Yellow P-BS; Supracet Fast Yellow 2R; Supracet Yellow RR; SRA Golden Yellow VIII; 2,4-Dinitro-4'-hydroxydiphenylamine; 4-(2,4-Dinitroanilino)phenol; 4-[(2,4-Dinitrophenyl)amino]phenol; 4-Hydroxy-2',4'-dinitrodiphenylamine; 4'-Hydroxy-2,4-dinitrodiphenylamine; p-(2,4-Dinitroanilino)phenol; Permanent Yellow 2K; C.I. Solvent Yellow 52; 2,4-Dinitro-p-hydroxydiphenylamine; Dispersol yellow B-A; Disperse yellow stable 2K; Synten yellow P 2R; N-(2,4-Dinitrophenyl)-N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)amine; NSC 13965
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.