Species with data from:
Heerma, W.; deRidder, J.J., The electron-impact induced fragmentation of some alkyl isocyanides and alpha-branched alkyl cyanides, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1970, 3, 1439.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Isobutyronitrile (C4H7N)
- Propanenitrile, 2,2-dimethyl- (C5H9N)
- Methyl isocyanide (C2H3N)
- Ethyl isocyanide (C3H5N)
- Propane, 1-isocyano- (C4H7N)
- Butane, 1-isocyano- (C5H9N)
- Propane, 2-isocyano-2-methyl- (C5H9N)