- Formula: C25H20
- Molecular weight: 320.4263
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GYYCHVGZUPXXKV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17760-68-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°solid||274. ± 3.||kJ/mol||Ccb||Adams, Toda, et al., 1970|
|cH°solid||-12970. ± 3.||kJ/mol||Ccb||Adams, Toda, et al., 1970||Corresponding «DELTA»fHºsolid = 274. kJ/mol (simple calculation by NIST; no Washburn corrections)|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Adams, Toda, et al., 1970
Adams, G.P.; Toda, T.; Margrave, J.L., The enthalpy of formation of 1,3,6-triphenylcycloheptatriene, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1970, 2, 413-415. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.