Species with data from:
Ward, R.S.; Cooks, R.d.; Williams, D.H., Substituent effects in mass spectrometry. Mass spectra of substituted phenyl benzyl ethers, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1969, 91, 2727.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, (phenoxymethyl)- (C13H12O)
- 4-Benzyloxyaniline (C13H13NO)
- Monobenzone (C13H12O2)
- Benzaldehyde, 3-(phenylmethoxy)- (C14H12O2)
- Benzaldehyde, 4-(phenylmethoxy)- (C14H12O2)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(phenylmethoxy)- (C14H14O2)
- Benzene,1-chloro-4-(phenylmethoxy)- (C13H11ClO)
- benzyl p-tolyl ether (C14H14O)
- 3-Benzyloxyaniline (C13H13NO)
- Benzyl 3-methoxyphenyl ether (C14H14O2)
- Benzyl 3-chlorophenyl ether (C13H11ClO)
- Benzene, 1-nitro-4-(phenylmethoxy)- (C13H11NO3)
- Benzyl 3-hydroxyphenyl ether (C13H12O2)
- Benzyl 3-nitrophenyl ether (C13H11NO3)