Species with data from:
Pupp, C.; Yamdagni, R.; Porter, R.F., Mass spectrometric study of the evaporation of BaMoO4 and BaWO4, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 1969, 31, 2021.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- barium oxide, obtained by calcining witherite (BaO)
- tungsten trioxide (O3W)
- molybdenum trioxide (MoO3)
- barium molybdate (BaMoO4)
- Barium tetraoxotungstate (BaO4W)
- Barium trioxomolybdate (BaMoO3)
- Barium trioxotungstate (BaO3W)