Species with data from:
Ogata, Y.; Aoki, K., Reaction of Alkyl Iodides with Peracetic Acid in the Presence of Aromatic Compounds, J. Org. Chem., 1969, 34, 3974.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate (C7H14O2)
- Acetic acid, butyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Isobutyl acetate (C6H12O2)
- Isopropyl acetate (C5H10O2)
- Butane, 1-iodo- (C4H9I)
- Propane, 1-iodo- (C3H7I)
- Acetic acid, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester (C6H12O2)
- sec-Butyl acetate (C6H12O2)
- Propane, 2-iodo- (C3H7I)
- Propane, 1-iodo-2-methyl- (C4H9I)
- Butane, 2-iodo- (C4H9I)
- Butane, 1-iodo-3-methyl- (C5H11I)