Species with data from:
Mackle, H.; Steele, W.V., Studies in the thermochemistry of organic sulphites and sulphates: I heats of combustion and formation of some dialkyl sulphites and sulphates, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1969, 65, 2053-9.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Sulfurous acid, dimethyl ester (C2H6O3S)
- Sulfurous acid, diethyl ester (C4H10O3S)
- Sulfuric acid, dimethyl ester (C2H6O4S)
- ethyl methyl sulphite (C3H8O3S)
- Sulfurous acid, dipropyl ester (C6H14O3S)