Species with data from:
Johnstone, R.A.W.; Ward, S.D., Ultraviolet spectra of, and SCF MO calculations on 6a-thiathiophthens, Theoret. Chim. Acta, 1969, 14, 420.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Thieno[2,3-b]thiophene (C6H4S2)
- [1,2]Dithiolo[1,5-b][1,2]dithiole-7-s(iv),2,5-dimethyl- (C7H8S3)
- [1,2]Dithiolo[1,5-b][1,2]dithiole-7-SIV, 2,5-diphenyl- (C17H12S3)
- [1,2]Dithiolo[1,5-b][1,2]dithiole-7-siv, 3-bromo-2,5-dimethyl- (C7H7BrS3)
- 2-Methylthio-5-phenyl-6a-thiathiophthene (C12H10S4)
- 2-Methyl-5-phenyl-6a-thiathiophthene (C12H10S3)