NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Hu, A.T.; Sinke, G.C., Combustion calorimetry of some chlorinated organic compounds, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1969, 1, 507-513.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Trichloromethane (CHCl3)
- Methylene chloride (CH2Cl2)
- Ethane, 1,2-dichloro- (C2H4Cl2)
- Ethane, 1,1,1-trichloro- (C2H3Cl3)
- Benzoyl chloride (C7H5ClO)
- 1-Propene, 2,3-dichloro- (C3H4Cl2)
- Benzene, (1-chloroethyl)- (C8H9Cl)
- Propane, 1,2,2,3-tetrachloro- (C3H4Cl4)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetrachloro-3,6-dimethyl- (C8H6Cl4)
- 1-Propene, 1,2,3-trichloro- (C3H3Cl3)