Species with data from:
Cox, J.D.; Gundry, H.A.; Harrop, D.; Head, A.J., Thermodynamic properties of fluorine compounds. 9. Enthalpies of formation of some compounds containing the pentafluorophenyl group, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1969, 1, 77-87.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, hexafluoro- (C6F6)
- Benzene, chloropentafluoro- (C6ClF5)
- Benzene, pentafluoro- (C6HF5)
- Phenol, pentafluoro- (C6HF5O)
- Benzene, pentafluoromethyl- (C7H3F5)
- Benzoic acid, 4-fluoro- (C7H5FO2)
- Benzoic acid, pentafluoro- (C7HF5O2)