Species with data from:
Calmon, J.P., Thermodynamic functions of enolization of aliphatic «beta»-diketones, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, 1969, 268, 1435-1438.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetylacetone (C5H8O2)
- 2,4-Hexanedione (C6H10O2)
- 3,5-Heptanedione, 2,6-dimethyl- (C9H16O2)
- 2,4-Heptanedione, 6-methyl- (C8H14O2)
- 3,5-Heptanedione, 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl- (C11H20O2)
- 3-Penten-2-one, 4-hydroxy- (C5H8O2)
- 5-Methylhexane-2,4-dione, keto form (C7H12O2)
- 2,4-Hexanedione, 5,5-dimethyl- (C8H14O2)
- 4-Hepten-3-one, 5-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-, (Z)- (C11H20O2)
- 4-Hepten-3-one, 5-hydroxy-2,6-dimethyl- (C9H16O2)
- 4-Hexen-3-one, 5-hydroxy-2,2-dimethyl- (C8H14O2)
- 2-Hepten-4-one, 2-hydroxy-6-methyl- (C8H14O2)
- 3-Hexen-2-one, 4-hydroxy-5-methyl- (C7H12O2)
- 4-Hexen-3-one, 5-hydroxy- (C6H10O2)