Species with data from:
Anonymous, R., Freon Fluorocarbons - properties and applications, E. I. Du Pont, Freon Product Information, B-2, 1969.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro- (C14H12)
- Adamantane, 1,3-dimethyl- (C12H20)
- Naphthalene, 2-(phenylmethyl)- (C17H14)
- As-Indacene, 1,2,3,6,7,8-hexahydro-1,1,6,6-tetramethyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C19H28)
- 1H-Trindene, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-octahydro-1,1,4,4,9,9-hexamethyl- (C21H30)
- 2-phenylindan (C15H14)