Species with data from:
Fraser, R.T.M.; Paul, N.C., The mass spectrometry of nitrate esters and related compounds. Part I, J. Chem. Soc. B, 1968, 659.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Nitric acid, ethyl ester (C2H5NO3)
- Methyl nitrate (CH3NO3)
- Nitric acid, propyl ester (C3H7NO3)
- Nitric acid, 2-methylpropyl ester (C4H9NO3)
- Nitric acid, butyl ester (C4H9NO3)
- Benzoyl chloride, 4-(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C11H13ClO)