Species with data from:
Eglinton, G.; Hunneman, D.H.; Douraghi-Zadeh, K., Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric studies of long chain hydroxy acids. II. The hydroxy acids and fatty acids of a 5000-year-old lacustrine sediment, Tetrahedron, 1968, 24, 18, 5929-5941, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-4020(01)90979-2 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl 2-hydroxystearate, TMS derivative (C22H46O3Si)
- Hexadecanoic acid, 10,16-bis[(trimethylsilyl)oxy]-, methyl ester (C23H50O4Si2)
- Methyl 16-hydroxyhexadecanoate, TMS derivative (C20H42O3Si)
- Eicosanoic acid, 20-hydroxy, methyl ester, TMS (C24H50O3Si)
- Hexadecanoic acid, 15-methyl-2-trimethylsilyloxy, methyl ester (C21H44O3Si)
- Methyl 2-hydroxytetradecanoate, TMS derivative (C18H38O3Si)
- Heptadecanoic acid, 2-hydroxy, methyl ester, TMS (C21H44O3Si)
- Methyl 2-hydroxyhexadecanoate, TMS derivative (C20H42O3Si)
- «alpha»-Hydroxyarachidic acid, TMSi-Me (C24H50O3Si)
- Tetradecanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-13-methyl, methyl ester, TMS (C19H40O3Si)
- Pentadecanoic acid, 2-hydroxy, methyl ester, TMS (C19H40O3Si)
- Dodecanoic acid, 2-hydroxy, methyl ester, TMS (C16H34O3Si)
- Decanoic acid, 2-hydroxy, methyl ester, TMS (C14H30O3Si)