Species with data from:
Distefano, G.; Innorta, G., Iron-phosphorus bond dissociation energies in tetrahedral iron carbonyl nitrosyl complexes, J. Organometal. Chem., 1968, 14, 465.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Tri-n-butylphosphite-p-iron carbonyl dinitrosyl (C13H27FeN2O6P)
- Trimethylphosphite(p) iron carbonyl dinitrosyl (C4H9FeN2O6P)
- Triethylphosphite(p)iron carbonyl dinitrosyl (C7H15FeN2O6P)
- Bis(triethylphosphite-p-)iron dinitrosyl (C12H30FeN2O8P2)
- Bis(trimethylphosphite-p-)iron dinitrosyl (C6H18FeN2O8P2)
- Tri-n-butylphosphine-iron carbonyl dinitrosyl (C13H27FeN2O3P)