Species with data from:
Beak, P.; Bonham, J.; Lee, J.T., Jr., Equilibration studies. The energy differences for some six-membered heterocyclic methyl amide-imidate isomer paris, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1968, 90, 1569-1582.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine, 2-methoxy- (C6H7NO)
- 2-Piperidinone, 1-methyl- (C6H11NO)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone, 1-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- Pyridine, 4-methoxy- (C6H7NO)
- 1-Methyl-4(1H)-pyridinone (C6H7NO)
- o-Methylvalerolactim (C6H11NO)