Species with data from:
Barrall, E.M.; Porter, R.S.; Johnson, J.F., Heats of transition for some cholesteryl esters by differential scanning calorimetry., J. Phys. Chem., 1967, 71, 1224.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cholesteryl palmitate (C43H76O2)
- (3«beta»)-cholest-5-en-3-yl octadecanoate (C45H80O2)
- Cholesteryl formate (C28H46O2)
- Cholesteryl normal-heptylate (C34H58O2)