Species with data from:
Lebedeva, N.D., Heats of combustion and formation of aliphatic tertiary amine homologues, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1966, 40, 1465-1467.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethylamine (C6H15N)
- 1-Propanamine, N,N-dipropyl- (C9H21N)
- Tributylamine (C12H27N)
- 1-Octanamine, N,N-dioctyl- (C24H51N)
- 1-Hexanamine, N,N-dihexyl- (C18H39N)
- 1-Decanamine, N,N-didecyl- (C30H63N)
- Trinonylamine (C27H57N)