- Formula: C15H14
- Molecular weight: 194.2717
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AIMDYNJRXHEXEL-KPKJPENVSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3412-44-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
View reactions leading to C15H14+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|8.30||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C13H9+||13.75||C2H5||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
|C13H11+||12.40||C2H3||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
|C14H10+||15.05||?||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
|C14H11+||11.95||CH3||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
|C15H13+||11.65||H||EI||Johnstone and Millard, 1966|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Alexander N. Yermakov, Alexy A. Usov, Antonina A. Goncharova, Axlexander N. Leskin, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Beaven and Johnson, 1957|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 12789|
|Instrument||Unicam SP 500|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Johnstone and Millard, 1966
Johnstone, R.A.W.; Millard, B.J., Some novel eliminations of neutral fragments from ions in mass spectrometry. Part III. Fragmentation of the 1,3-diphenylpropene ion-radical, J. Chem. Soc., 1966, (C), 1955. [all data]
Beaven and Johnson, 1957
Beaven, G.H.; Johnson, E.A., J. Chem. Soc., 1957, 651. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.