Species with data from:
Eland, J.H.D.; Shepherd, P.J.; Danby, C.J., Ionization potentials of aromatic molecules determined by analytical interpretation of electron impact data, Z. Naturforsch., 1966, 21a, 1580.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- o-Toluidine (C7H9N)
- p-Aminotoluene (C7H9N)
- Benzenamine, 3-methyl- (C7H9N)
- Benzenamine, N,4-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Benzenamine, N,3-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- N-Benzyl-N-methylaniline (C14H15N)
- N-Methyl-o-toluidine (C8H11N)