- Formula: C14H8O4
- Molecular weight: 240.2109
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RGCKGOZRHPZPFP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 72-48-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone; Alizarin red; 9,10-Anthracenedione, 1,2-dihydroxy-; Alizarin B; Alizarina; Alizarine; Alizarine B; Alizarine Indicator; Alizarine L Paste; Alizarine Lake Red IPX; Alizarine Lake Red 2P; Alizarine Lake Red 3P; Alizarine NAC; Alizarine Paste 20 percent Bluish; Alizarine Red; Alizarine Red B; Alizarine Red B2; Alizarine Red IP; Alizarine Red IPP; Alizarine Red L; Alizarine 3B; Alizerine NAC; Alizerine Red IPP; Anthraquinone, 1,2-dihydroxy-; C.I. Mordant Red 11; C.I. Mordant Red 11C; C.I. Pigment Red 83; C.I. Pigment Red 83C; C.I. 58000; C.I. 58000C; Certiqual Alizarine; Certiqual Alizarine D; D and C Orange Number 15D; D And C Orange Number 15; Deep Crimson Madder 10821; Deep Crimson Madder 10821E; Eljon Madder; Eljon Madder M; Mitsui Alizarine B; Mitsui Alizarine BS; Mordant Red 11; Sanyo Carmine L2B; Turkey Red; Turkey Red W; 1,2-Anthraquinonediol; 1,2-Dihydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone; 1,2-Dihydroxyanthrachinon; Alizarine paste 20% bluish; Pincoffin
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Eugeny B. Stern, Antonina A. Goncharova, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Bartecki, Szoke, et al., 1966|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 8666|
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Bartecki, Szoke, et al., 1966
Bartecki, A.; Szoke, J.; Varsanyi, G.; Vizesy, M., Absorption spectra in the ultraviolet and visible region. Volume 3, Academic Press Inc., New York, 1966, 180. [all data]
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.